Representing Small, Rural, & Specialized Transportation Providers Statewide
Metropolitan Transportation Commission - Various Positions Available
Various Positions Available
1. The Policy & Financial Analyst. Applications must be submitted through the website by 12:00 a.m., Pacific Standard Time Monday, February 24, 2014. This is an Assistant/Associate level position. The individual in this position will be responsible for generating financial analysis products including fund estimates, financial forecasts, and in-depth revenue and expenditure analyses, which may be used to make recommendations related to policy issues; completing analysis for legislative advocacy purposes; and making presentations. The Policy and Financial Analyst will also be responsible for providing transit capital and operating budget/planning assistance to Bay Area transit operators and performing transit funding and performance analyses.
2. This Senior Program Analyst, Land Use Models Applications must be submitted through the website by 11:59 p.m., Pacific Standard Time Tuesday, March 4, 2014. Position will support MTC's development, maintenance, and application of a spatially-explicit urban economic model. The model will be used with other analytical tools to support transportation planning activities.
3. This position is for a Senior Planner Analyst, Travel Models. Applications must be submitted through the website by 11:59 p.m., Pacific Standard Time Wednesday, March 19, 2014. It will support MTC's development, maintenance, and application of an activity-based travel model. The model will be used with other analytical tools to support transportation planning activities. Applications must be submitted through the website by 11:59 p.m., Pacific Standard Time Wednesday, March 19, 2014.
4. The Senior Program Coordinator, Express Lane & Advanced Toll Collection & Accounting System Applications must be submitted through the website by 11:59 p.m., Pacific Standard Time Tuesday, March 11, 2014. Individual will be working closely and collaboratively with the BATA Information Systems Manager, FasTrak® CSC Manager and existing Express Lane Toll System Senior, the person in this position will serve as Project Manager for the operations and maintenance of the toll collection system (Advanced Toll Collection & Accounting System – ATCAS II) on the state-owned toll bridges in the San Francisco Bay Area.
5. This LGS position Asset Management Program Coordinator. Applicants are reviewed every Monday. To apply please direct candidates to the CalOpps website at https://www.calopps.org/ViewAgencyJob.cfm?ID=16263&kw= this position is Open Until Filled. The person in this position will be working for Local Government Services (LGS) and be assigned to the Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC). The primary focus of this position will be on supporting the: Enhancement and maintenance of the existing Regional Transit Capital Inventory, Implementation of regional transit asset management systems in response to federal authorization, Coordination of asset management activities with the transit operators, and other duties as assigned.
To apply for any of these positions at the Metropolitan Transportation Commission go to http://jobs.mtc.ca.gov/