Representing Small, Rural, & Specialized Transportation Providers Statewide
TripSHOT: At no cost, Tripshot is willing to provide our mobility platform to any city, region, public transit agency, or essential mobility operation that needs to launch a full platform in a matter of hours.
Let Us Know How We Can Help I hope this email finds you well.COVID-19 continues to stress transit systems across the US and the world, forcing the teams that keep them moving to make difficult decisions. If you are like us, your days are spent pondering what the future of public transit will be in a post-pandemic world. We also recognize there may be—now, or soon—a need to “deputize” public transit fleets for alternative purposes .
At no cost, TripSHOT is willing to provide our mobility platform to any city, region, public transit agency,
Creating on-demand mobility for essential workers: moving health care and social service employees where they are needed by the day, by the hour, or by the minute.
- Establishing distribution networks for critical supplies, personal protective equipment, food and necessities.
- Connecting essential services to front doors, such as using paratransit vehicles to deliver groceries or meds to your regular riders that are maintaining a quarantine.
- Communicating to riders instantly with emergency or non-emergency instructions.
- Transportation of quarantine patients or potential quarantine patients.
- Digital payments to reduce the use of currency and germs
- At this point of our collective crisis, let us know what you need and we will let you know if it can be done. If you have other needs where the Tripshot family can be of service, we welcome hearing from you, as we are ready and willing to assist. Please reach us at email@example.com or (888) 638-3095. Now is the time to think outside the box and beyond our typical constraints, to help as many as possible as quickly as possible.
Be safe and be well,